Outline of Activities :
In this reporting year 2018 the number of graduates was 2500 (Female 875, Male 1624) and among them, 2100 became employed registering 84% success rate. SPTC graduates find a job mainly in RMGs, electric engineering industries, IT sector, Plumbing, Rod Binding, and civil construction sectors. Other than engagement in formal jobs graduates are supported by self-Employment facilities.
Every center of SPTC has individual job placement cell and overall coordinated by centrally. Job Placement is the strong cell of our Technical Centre. Placement Cell of SPTC synchronizing activities like-
- Students motivation
- Students counseling
- Industry Linkage
- Develops MoU activities
- Job placement,
- Arrange self-employed resources
- Arrange soft skill training on Entrepreneurship development
- Students Tracking
SPTC-Job Placement Cell Follows:
- Make Strategy of Job Placement.
- To create promising career opportunities for SPTC students in different organization nationally & Internationally
- To provided carrier counseling and contribute guideline.
- To enhance the skill of students for the industry-ready employer.
- To ensure MOU with a different organization and different technological field.
- To invite industrial people to suggestion about institutional development.
- Make the strategy for 90% job placement at the SPTC Graduate.
Counseling is a routine job of SPTC and sessions are arranged every month in two times. However, students can also meet Job Placement Officer at any time in the SPTC office. The SPTC Office is well-equipped with trained and efficient personnel to provide all relevant assistance and counseling for SPTC students. Moreover, important information concerned with career planning is available in the SPTC office.